PT365 Baron P&T
The Baron PT365 head is a heavy duty dedicated side mount unit, specifically designed for heavy load applications such as industrial and commercial installations which require a robust and reliable pan and tilt with first class performance.
Available with a number of variable features.
- Carrying capacity of 30Kg
- Precision ball bearings ensure the unit remains square on both axes
- Stainless steel shafts and fittings eliminate corrosion
- Internal limit adjustment gives resilience to extreme conditions
- limit adjustment can be made with a full load in place
- All metal gear transmission.
- Low backlash for stability in high winds, better than 0.2 of a degree
- Pan Braking Torgue (AC only): 127kgs cm
- Tilt Braking Torque (AC only): 340kgs cm
- Heavy duty synchronous motors (AC version)
- Ironless rotor motors (DC version)
- DC version provides high and variable speed performance
- Pan Speed: DC:- 0-40 deg/sec variable. AC:- 7.5 deg/sec
- Tilt Speed: DC:- 0-16 deg/sec variable, AC:- 2.5 deg/sec
- Full two year warranty
- Operating voltages from 12vDC, 24vDC, 24vAC, 110vAC & 240vAC
- Standard or heavy duty pots
- Auto pan
- Continuous rotation
- Continuous rotation with presets
- Colour options to specification
- Alternative connectors available on request
Sign up to our newsletter to receive information about our products and events.